Motor Vehicle Claims
If you have been injured in a car accident, or as a pedestrian, and are suffering anything from a broken arm to psychological impairment, McNallys can assist you in seeking the compensation you deserve. It is important to keep in mind that there are time limits involved when making a claim, so you should not delay in contacting us to get the right advice.
Motor Vehicle Lawyers
Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers in SydneyThe rules and regulations governing motor vehicle incidents are continuously changing. If you are injured in an accident after December 1, 2017, your rights are protected by the Motor Accident Injuries Act. Drivers, passengers, pedestrians, motorcycle riders, cyclists, and those injured while using public transportation are all covered by this plan. McNally Jones Staff has the experience to provide you with specific guidance. We are aware of the devastating effects that a car accident might have on you and your family. The program is complicated, and there are many time restrictions. We are able to provide assistance in the following ways:
- Clarifying how the claims procedure operates;
- Compiling documentation to support your claim;
- If your claim is contested by the insurance, we will negotiate with them;
- We make sure the compensation you get is reasonable and just by giving advice;
- We negotiate your claim for damages and, if necessary, bring it before the court.
Fighting for Your Rights in New South Wales
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
SYDNEY (02) 9233 4744 | Level 3, 131 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000